Last week’s goals:
- I cooked, though I don’t remember how many times. I’ve a pic of an awesome grilled cheese I threw together one lazy night. I also had a cooking day with an old friend where we made potato & paneer stuffed capsicum/mushroom, broccoli & rice stuffed capsicum/mushroom/sweet potato, a curry sauce from scratch, and apple-baked cheesecakes. The cheesecakes were especially tasty, but more about that day in a separate post I think.
- I didn’t go for a hike. Partly because I had a headache all weekend and partly because Hearts of Iron IV came out and the Eastern Front needed dealing with.
- I’ve arranged to give a bunch of my board games to some friends, probably halving my collection – and getting rid of just about all the ones I’d feel bad just chucking. Not much progress and nothing’s left my house yet, but any progress is good 😀
- I’ve made a few more notes about the Maso post. Unicode is *hard* and between laziness, Hearts of Iron, and that damned headache it wasn’t happening. Sigh. I will do better on this one.
- A bit of Whitecliff content got made, and I’ve got a draft world-building post about fairies mostly done.
- Whitecliff got a session report too.
Overall – Cooking was a big yes, partial progress on everything else but the hike. I’d say that’s a pretty good week. Especially considering the 27 hours I dropped on Hearts of Iron over two days…
Next week’s goals:
- Moar cooking!
- A hike, for the love of all that is holy
- Put my DSLR up on gumtree and find some stuff to chuck out
- Do my ironing in one lump instead of having to hurriedly do it each morning.
- Be ready for next week’s Whitecliff session
- Finish that Maso/unicode post and do at least one other blog post.