Last week’s goals:
- Meals: I cooked a few times this week. There was more roast pumpkin for the first time, which I again used in a wrap with baby spinach and feta. Awesome tasting and really easy. I also tried a halloumi, fried tomato, and roasted capsicum chutney burger/sandwich thing (see pic above, with bonus hungry dog). It has some potential but needs more experimenting.
- Hiking: I did 11k wandering drunk around the city Friday night. I didn’t look into hydration bladders or wet weather gear mostly cos I got some unexpected expenses, so purchases will have to wait a bit.
- Maso: Still no blog post. I will do better this week.
- Decluttering: No progress to report. Sigh.
- Whitecliff: I got a bit of work done. Created a bunch of characters who might show up later as well as some more plot hooks. The more involved work got sidelined when I realised I was running Dungeon World this weekend. So I spent a bit of time on that and then even more after the session. Pretty happy with the outcome though. Expect a session write up soon. And for Fragged Empire too.
Looking back over it I’m realising it was a short week – what with last week’s post going up on Wednesday and a busy social schedule. In fact I think I only had Thursday evening and Sunday free for projects and relaxing. So now that I think about it, I’m pretty damned happy with that outcome.
Next week’s goals:
- Cook three times.
- Go for a hike that’s actually in nature.
- Write that Maso post.
- Make some Whitecliff content.
- Do at least one session report.